A Dose of Los

Ridiculous ramblings and unamusing anecdotes.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Ahhhhh...

Another day at the shop.
Ever have those days when absolutely everything you touch turns into a fucking soul sucking project?
Yeah, it was one of those days for me.
So, I'm toying with the idea of a 100ish mile Punk Bike Enduro-type event, with dirt at 3 pop[ular in-town locales, and parade formation riding between them. Just gotta figure out how to con some folks into volunteering. Lots of folks.
There's an event about 90 miles from here that's somewhat like that on January 7th, and it sounds pretty cool, but I don't think I'll be able to attend. It's too soon, and I always have to work on Saturdays, and it's really, you know, legit. What I have in mind would be much more underground, and involve more beer.
Alright, it's time to go pick up D from the airport.

the los

3 Comments:

Blogger rickyd 2 said...

A 100 mile drinkin' enduro? Better bring yo sleeping bags! ;) During the Dirt Rag one we barely cover a fifth of that, and we almost run out of daylight.

8:23 PM  
Blogger gpsser said...

Hey Los good to see you back. Glad you are somewhere warm enough to ride right now.

7:51 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Good stuff, but repeat after me:

Must post more
Must post more
Must post more
Must post more
Must post more

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home