A Dose of Los

Ridiculous ramblings and unamusing anecdotes.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Did I mention I'm a tard?

On a ride a few weeks ago, I forgot to take my wedding ring off before the ride, and it started bugging me on trail. So, I took it off. Dropped it into the pocket of my baggy shorts. Do I need to finish?
I can't believe I lost my wedding ring. It's one of the stupidest things I think I've ever done. Lucky for me, not only is D patient, beautiful, and kind, but she's also extrordinarily understanding. Not angry with me, just bummed 'cause I lost the ring she gave me.
Well, I had to have a new ring. Something that wouldn't get trashed by all the dumb things I do. Something that would be wider, so it wouldn't dig into my finger on the bike. Something that would speak to my inner geek. Something like this.
Speaking of the inner geek, you know we saw Episode III. If you haven't yet, go see it.
How can you call yourself a nerd and haven't seen it yet?!? Oh, that's right. Not everyone in the world is as big a dork as me.
Where was I? Oh, yeah. If you are a huge spazz, you'll get a kick out of Darth Vader's blog. Really well written, and I think it's impressive. Very impressive.
Been listening to the new record from Nouvelle Vague. For those of you who were wondering, Nouvelle Vague means "new wave" in French. Basically, it's covers of 80's music done in a Bossa Nova style. "Sure," you say, "I've got recordings of The Recliners doing lounge versions of that stuff." O.K., but what sets this apart is the first song I heard from them- a version of Dead Kennedy's "Too Drunk to Fuck." Classic. Czech it out.
That's it right now. You kids behave yourselves.

Los

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home