A Dose of Los

Ridiculous ramblings and unamusing anecdotes.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Keeps gettin' better...

Now Zeke's got a cone (E-collar) and both ears taped down. Yup, he's really excited about that.
Had a good ride with the Thursday Night Adam's Ave. Drinking Club last night. We rode Los Penasquitos, no major crashes, and everyone had a smile on their faces at the end.
This place is ideal for a singlespeed night ride. We stayed down at the bottom of the canyon, so no big climbs, and the pace stayed pretty high. I went down fairly hard after my rear wheel slid into a rut at high speed. Slammed the hip, banged up my wrist, but somehow I think I'll survive.
The big move is happening in a month and 2 days. Shit. Don't feel prepared. Maybe we need to have a big throw-down before leaving?

Los

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home