A Dose of Los

Ridiculous ramblings and unamusing anecdotes.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

4 weeks?!? That's some fine updatin', boy...

Alright. Not that anyone reads this, but I figgered it was about time to actually put up another post. Riding's been a bit dodgy since the great week in the last post. Since then, I flew to Colorado for a wedding, and to San Antonio with D to scope out the area. Reconnoitering, as it were.
So most of the biking I've done lately has been commuting. The massage bidness is actually going pretty well, all things considered.
I can't believe it's already May. That freaks me out. I turn 34 tomorrow. Ouch.
Something I haven't done in years is ride my age on my birthday. This year, I think it'll have to be off-road. Should be an adventure!

More tomorrow,

Los

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home