A Dose of Los

Ridiculous ramblings and unamusing anecdotes.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ummm... Happy New Year?

Oy, but it's been a while!
Quick update, D and I are new home owners. O.K., that's a bit of a misnomer. The house was built 69 years ago, but it's new to us. What's that mean to you? Well, mostly, it means a lot less riding for li'l ol' me. The new house and the almost constant rain here in Texas, that is.
Umm, what else... oh, I'm finally nearing the end of the gauntlet that the state of Texas has set up to keep me from being able to practice massage here- I will be taking my practical exam next Friday!
Also, I have my Cross-Check set up as a scorcher. It's a really fun bike, and works well for errands, commuting, and basic goofing off. I'll have to see if I can figure out the new format in order to post a pic.
Oh, and I think I'm finally going to build a frame this year. It'll be sort of a "monster cross" bike, loosely based on a combination of the Wily, the 'Check, and some info I've gleaned off the interweb.
And, I'm going to start a fixie road ride on Thursday nights. Maybe Tuesday would be better... hmmm...
Anyway, it's an homage, oh hell, blatant rip-off of the fixie ride I enjoyed so much out of Adams Ave Bikes back in Sandy Eggo.
Yeah, that's all I've got right now.
Los, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home